Project Supply XL is part of the Van Vliet XL Group, one of the world's leading suppliers in the automotive sector, with more than 55 years of experience.
The Van Vliet XL Group is a family owned company with its roots founded in the Netherlands by BC van Vliet Sr. in 1953. Van Vliet XL Group operates from Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, serving all parts of the world.
Project Supply XL specialises in providing tailor-made fleet vehicle solutions for projects operating anywhere in the world.
Our dedicated team of in-house specialists can meet urgent deadlines, providing:
- advice during the vehicle selection process
- a wide range of reliable new trucks, trailers, autos, heavy
equipment and spare parts available for short lead times to
any part of the world
- fast and efficient vehicle modifications
- all logistics to final destination, taking care of all the red
- dedicated fleet workshops at your project site for maintenance
- technical training and driver training
As an authorised supplier of well-known industry brands, Project Supply XL is your partner in procurement and delivery of the widest range of vehicles.
Project Supply XL has a large stock of ex-army trucks available for immediate delivery. These trucks are fully reconditioned, with low mileage and modified according to customer requirements.
Project Supply XL is supplying to government and aid organisations, mining companies, the oil and gas industry, and infrastructure and construction companies.
For more information on Van Vliet XL Group FZE, please click on the link below.